- Continuous light line up to 50 m
- External control gear with connecting cable
- Luminaire luminous flux up to 3000 lm/m
- LED service life 60,000 h (L80, B10)
- Version with micro-louvre excellently suitable for office areas (UGR ≤19) and visual display workstations (BAP) according to DIN EN 12464-1
Recessed | Surface-mounted | Pendant
The choice of three mounting types offers a high degree of design freedom for individual planning.
By means of partial modules, which are available from 700 - 2,000 mm, all system sizes (divisible every 100 mm) can be combined up to a total length of 50m.
This means that you always get your desired length in the project.
The cross-profile and cross-cover end cap gives your system a light-slot-free finish.
Spaceless, mechanical and electrical connection
The mechanical connection between the individual profiles ensures stability and safety.
This is invisibly integrated in the profile so that an uninterrupted light line is created.
The prefabricated, cross-profile corner element with cross-covering aluminium web prevents the creation of light slits and thus ensures a harmonious and almost fully illuminated corner situation.
Standard design of light lines in the form of L O U I.
Angles for triangles (60°) and Z-shapes (90°) on request