A rounded affair
PLANOX TUBE stands for high-quality replaceable components, quick and easy installation as well as adjustable beam angle. The attractive weatherproof LED luminaire with a round housing for wall, ceiling and pendant mounting is ideally suited to both industrial and architectural environments.With a twinkle in its eye the PLANOX TUBE FARM could be described as the “Wild West version” of our well-known weatherproof luminaire. Its ammonia and dust resistant PMMA housing makes it almost indestructible and thus an unreserved and DLG-tested recommendation for permanent use in stables.
Highlights of PLANOX TUBE
- Robust: IP67 / IK08 - High types of protection for tough requirements.
- Combinable: Also available as an emergency luminaire in accordance with EN IEC 60598-2-22.
- Sustainable: Environmentally friendly and resource-saving due to replaceable components. Not a disposable luminaire.
- Tested: Qualified for use in the food and drink industry.
- Safe: Luminaire with limited surface temperature in accordance with EN 60598-2-24.
- Versatile: Ammonia-resistant version DLG approved.
- Powerful: High luminous flux up to 10000 lm.
- Efficient: Good luminous efficacy of up to 162 lm/W.
- Long service life: Extended rated LED rated 72000 h (L80).
- Flexible: Selectable direction of light output by turning the luminaire in the retaining clips.
- Dynamic: Versions with motion detector.
- Reliable planning: Suitable for lighting in public car parks and public off-street parking spaces according to DIN 67528.
- Easy installation: No need to open the luminaire for electrical connection thanks to Plug & Play connection system Wieland RST® CLASSIC.
- Standard: Versions with through wiring.
- Versatile: Surface and pendant mounting.
- Flexible: Variable installation thanks to customisable positioning of retaining clips along the length of the luminaire.
- Connected: Versions with Casambi smart+free Bluetooth® control system for wireless network.