TERRA EDELSTAHL 190
Out of this world?
When you think what effort, usually unsuccessful, is put into the search for the "perfect" recessed ground luminaire, one does in fact tend to describe the TERRA EDELSTAHL family as "out of this world". Yet its members are by no means extraterrestrials - they are simply heavenly solutions for earthly problems like condensation, corrosion, wiring etc.
Let us stay down to earth and look very realistically at the models and their properties. It soon becomes clear that they all simply serve one purpose: that is, to give you a highly modern LED recessed ground luminaire which can be adapted to any conceivable installation situation, and which can meet the highest standards of tightness, corrosion resistance, performance, efficiency, handling and form language, and which also offers not just a compromise but a satisfactory and permanent solution even for the most tricky requirements and challenges. The entire range of professional lighting tasks can be covered with the three customisable basic models (TE 130, TE 190 and TE 245) - from playful illumination to powerful property and facade lighting. Depending on the model, you can choose between different screens, light colours, installation housings and light distributions – or benefit from astronomical advantages, such as the adjustment of the beam angle from the outside, when installed and with fully tight housings.
TERRA EDELSTAHL in application
- Functional: In-ground luminaire for pedestrian areas, max. load 2000 kg.
- Accessories: Slip-resistant glass for public areas that can be walked on.
- Sustainable: Environmentally friendly and resource-saving due to replaceable components.
- Variable: Three different light distribution options for maximum flexibility in use.
- Optimum: High object illuminance due to precise optics despite low power.
- Flexible: Beam direction can be adjusted from 0 to 15 degrees in all directions.
- Long service life: Durable corrosion resistance even in aggressive soil thanks to housing of thermoset material, cover ring made of marine grade stainless steel.
- Advantageous: Prevents condensation thanks to hermetically sealed interior and vapour seal.
- Easy installation: Flexible power cord H07-RN8F compatible with IP 68 quick connectors and cast resin boxes for electrical connection outside luminaire housing.
- Straightforward: Beam adjusting is performed from outside while fitting is already mounted in place and sealed.
All prices are recommended retail prices and are subject to VAT. Trade sales only.
We are there for you and your project!
Do you have any questions about our products and services?