Cylindrical. Simple. Symbolic.
Understated and yet remarkably beautiful, LUPALO is a prime example of the immense power of puristic design. Without unnecessary frills; nothing distracts from the focus on the key essentials: powerful, homogeneous light in a perfectly flawless cylindrical form.The elegant sobriety of the luminaire, combined with state-of-the-art lighting technology, ensures its over-average versatility. It can easily be integrated in just about any architectural environment and fulfils every requirement – lighting paths in compliance with safety standards, used in a row as a light signet, as design-oriented decorative lighting or as a standard guidance system. Various light distributions, lumen packages, sizes and configurations make these highly adaptable LED outdoor luminaires even more flexible. Depending on personal taste and the area of installation, LUPALO can be used as a bollard, stack or pole-top luminaire. When the optional luminaire canopy is added to the latter, it produces a symbolic, almost archetypal effect ... without losing its characteristically modern simplicity.
Non-yellowing glass cylinder for consistently high light transmission.Optically elegant power supply via delicate steel cable between control gear and LED, thus reducing shadows.
Top roof made of aluminum, seawater-resistant powder-coated with 3 keyholes.Adaptable design: Optionally as standard variant in a simple cylinder shape or through the available accessories in classic lantern shape with attachment roof.
Experience LUPALO in action...
%s in application
- Classical: Pole-top luminaire with classic design and modern LED technology.
- Dark Sky: Protects insects and the environment. Avoiding light pollution.
- Long service life: The use of low-corrosion aluminium alloys in combination with a two-layer, seawater-resistant coating and stainless steel fastening and connecting elements ensures durability.
- Robust: Seawater resistant coating.
- Versatile: The comprehensive selection of light distributions and light outputs allows for an universal application regarding illumination of private paths, public roads up to area lighting (parking lots) according to EN 13201.
- Clever: Versions with motion detector.
- Standard: Control gear with integrated surge protection up to 10 kV.
- Configurable: Different dim options are possible on request.
- Easy installation: Delivered with pre-installed connecting cable.
- Safe: Membrane valve to prevent condensation.
- Smart Lighting: Versions with Zhaga Book 18 sockets available for the integration of components for light management systems or sensors.
- Advantageous: Adaptable design: Optionally as standard variant in a simple cylinder shape or through the available accessories in classic lantern shape with attachment roof.