Your new safety officer
Safely the best version of itself: LUCIO 2 is the ingeniously enhanced successor to the long-time RZB best seller of the same name. Guided by practical feedback from countless application scenarios, the emergency luminaire that’s “Made in Bamberg” now boasts thoroughly optimised lighting technology, higher luminous flux in emergency mode and a rated operating time of three or eight hours that can be set as standard. Standard-compliant illumination of areas and escape routes is made easy, even with comparatively greater luminaire spacing. With the narrow-beam lens available as an accessory, even application areas with high ceilings can be covered. LUCIO 2 is flexible and economical with a sleekly compact design. The recessed or surface-mounted ceiling luminaire can be operated via a group or central battery; when used as a self-contained luminaire, it can optionally also be monitored via a MultiDigit system.
Highlights of LUCIO 2
- Extensive: Recessed and surface-mounted luminaires.
- Robust: Housing made of shockproof plastic (polycarbonate).
- Sustainable: Environmentally friendly and resource-saving due to replaceable and recyclable components.
- Powerful: Wide luminaire spacing for escape routes thanks to special lenses.
- Versatile: Plastic lenses for area lighting and escape route illumination included in scope of delivery.
- Ideal: Several monitoring options possible.
- Easy installation: Quick and easy to install.
- Flexible: Rated operating time 3 h or 8 h adjustable.
- Straightforward: Suitable for through-wiring.
- Clever: Lenses can be replaced without tools.