Slim & space-age
Public space – endless expanses: in large events halls, office buildings, educational institutions or reception areas, versatile luminaires are required. They need to provide lighting that complements the dynamics of the space while offering scope for a creative and original lighting design, and their shape needs to be both elegant and discreet.
This demanding list of requirements is met by the HEMIS ceiling luminaire, firstly with special lens technology. Purpose-made optics create a diffuse, glare-free light distribution. Two colour temperatures, a colour rendition of CRI > 80 and the MulitLumen function ensure the very best light quality. These configuration options place lighting planners in the happy position of being able to create visual attention grabbers to underline an area’s distinctive character.
A trick of the eye: the edge of the casing projects beyond the light source to give HEMIS a futuristic “floating” appearance. This optical illusion is created by the luminaire's streamlined “Slim & Space-Age” design and brings a spontaneous smile to the faces of many of those who see it. Its appeal lies in its ultra-compact, super-slim shape. With a sensationally flat total height, HEMIS adds a unobtrusive progressive touch to any room concept and does its job there with the utmost reliability.
HEMIS in application
- Glare-free LED ceiling luminaire with optical lens system.
- Compact slim design, total height less than 33 mm.
- Up to 70% energy savings compared to conventional configurations.
- Thanks to UGR < 22 ideal for corridors, stairways, shops, schools, meeting rooms, rest areas.
- MultiLumen: 2 steps adjustable luminous flux.
- Efficiency up to 145 lm/W.
- LED rated life 40000 h (L80/B10).
- Easy installation with Plug & Play plug connection.
- Big terminal block; ideal for through-wiring.
- Sealing strip on the back of the luminaire connects seamlessly with the ceiling.
All prices are recommended retail prices and are subject to VAT. Trade sales only.
We are there for you and your project!
Do you have any questions about our products and services?