Powerful (wide area) projector!
Flat and flexible: the 90° swivelling projector TX-Move for track and recessed mounting lets the merchandise shine in their best light. Whether in a supermarket, boutique, car showroom or DIY store, TX-Move should be your first choice for uniform ambient lighting and/or focussed lighting of wide areas. Thanks to its minimalist design the projector deliberately stays in the background and shines the perfect light on what is important: merchandise displays, gondola heads, advertising as well as information signs and aisle zones in the salesroom.And that's not all – the multi-talented TX-Move is also an enlightening choice for offices, hotels, restaurants and museums.
Special microstructures in the specially developed lens optics reduce the yellow corona (caused by chromatic aberration) to an absolute minimum.
90° visible tilt scale.
Experience TX-MOVE in action...
TX-MOVE in application
- Uniform: For uniform ambient lighting of wide areas and focussed lighting of large advertising boards and shop shelves.
- Versatile: High-efficiency LED units with optimum light control thanks to clear plastic (PC) lens optics or flush-mounted opal diffuser made of non-yellowing PMMA.
- Advantageous: Unobtrusive effect thanks to flat design and also predestined for low ceiling heights.
- True colours: Best colour rendering with CRI ≥90 for fresh produce and coloured textiles.
- Reduced: Special microstructures in the specially developed lens optics reduce the yellow corona (caused by chromatic aberration) to an absolute minimum.
- Anti-glare: Versions with UGR≤19 can also be used in till areas.
- Reliable planning: Various beam variants: narrow, medium, wide, asymmetrical as standard, others on request.
- Variable: MultiLumen - 3-step adjustable luminous flux.
- Easy installation: Can be swivelled by 356° for optimal illumination.
- Flexible: Can be swivelled by 90° for optimal illumination, visible tilt scale.
- Sustainable: Environmentally friendly and resource-saving due to replaceable components.