Lighting innovation times 3
The TRIONA recessed luminaire is a lighting tool that lives up to its name by setting new standards in three respects at the same time: visual function, biological effect and emotional light quality. Featuring tunable white technology, it is also ideal for use as part of a Human Centric Lighting (HCL) concept.Thanks to lateral light emission, TRIONA provides astonishingly even, glare-free light and is also available as a version with additional indirect light emission. With various diameters, colours and diffuser versions, including a version with UGR ≤ 19 made of precious Murano glass, the progressive ceiling, wall or pendant luminaires are ideal for a wide variety of requirements and uses.
You have the choice
Choose between 3 colourways for a very flat and seamless profile:white
5 diffusers for optimum illumination:Plastic (PMMA), opal
Plastic (PMMA) micro prismatic
Glass FerroMurano red (TRIONA round)
Glass FerroMurano blue (TRIONA round)
Glass FerroMurano white (TRIONA round)
Too much glare? Not with me
Diffuser plastic opal/microprismatic: Perfect for office areas (UGR ≤ 19) and computer workstations in accordance with DIN EN 12464-1.
On behalf of good health
Feel better, be more efficient. Tunable White versions are predestined for use in the context of Human Centric Lighting (HCL) in combination with RZB light management systems.
Simply install me
Rocker-arm mechanism (patent pending) allows tool-free assembly of recessed luminaires and very simple installation thanks to plug & play plug-in system (Quick-Connector).
Experience TRIONA in action...
...And 3D from every angle
TRIONA in application
- Extensive: Built-in, surface-mounted and suspended luminaires.
- Long service life: Diffuser made of non-yellowing plastic (PMMA) opal or microprismatic.
- Individual: Option of hand-finished FerroMurano glass.
- Homogenous: Lateral light emission (RZB SIDELITE® technology) for above-average homogeneous light distribution.
- Anti-glare: Suitable for office areas and computer workstations.
- Dynamic: Tunable White versions are predestined for use in the context of Human Centric Lighting (HCL) in combination with RZB light management systems.
- Easy installation: Tool-free mounting system thanks to the rocker arm mechanism (patent pending).
- Straightforward: Very easy installation thanks to plug & play connection.
- Sustainable: Environmentally friendly and resource-saving due to replaceable components.