KALEEA is a highly economical and surprisingly adaptable serie of recessed ceiling luminaire with advanced LED backlight technology. The technology takes its name from the rear light feed, which together with the non-yellowing, micro-prismatic diffuser ensures an extraordinary light quality: remarkably even, powerful, soft and glare free.Needless to say, this makes the DIN-compliant KALEEA an excellent choice for offices, computer workstations or other applications with glare limitation. For the variants with MultiLumen function, it is even possible to adjust its output – various lumen packages can be selected via DIP switches, so this contemporary recessed ceiling luminaire can be adapted to a change of room use or lighting requirements with minimal effort. So using the KALEEA series not only means excellent energy efficiency, but also maximum flexibility in planning and storage.
KALEEA in application
- Versatile: 2 module sizes.
- Long service life: Version with diffuser plastic made of non-yellowing PMMA.
- Efficient: Advanced LED backlight technology.
- Uniform: Extremely uniform appearance of the light-emitting surface thanks to Backlight-Technology.
- Combinable: Also available as an emergency luminaire in accordance with EN IEC 60598-2-22.
- Anti-glare: Suitable for office areas and computer workstations.
- True colours: Designs with CRI >90 for the most realistic possible perception of colours of surroundings, objects and people.
- Optimum: Colour tolerance within 3-steps MacAdam (3 SDCM).
- Straightforward: External driver with simple plug-in locking system.
- Versatile: Through-wiring or surface-mounted frame optionally available.
- Flexible: MultiLumen variants - 4 steps adjustable luminous flux.
All prices are recommended retail prices and are subject to VAT. Trade sales only.
We are there for you and your project!
Do you have any questions about our products and services?