FLAT SLIM step
The flexible networker
A work of art of precise reduction in terms of design, technically highly intelligent: FLAT SLIM is a captivatingly simple lighting instrument whose versatility is second to none. The deliberately flat luminaire made of die-cast aluminum impresses with its flexibility, efficiency and comfort. In addition to the large variety of shapes and materials, the light scores with a lavish equipment package - including the standard MultiLumen and MultiColour function.
With FLAT SLIM, impressive light quality meets the simplest of installation and networking, in other words: high-performance LED flat circuit boards ensure uniform, powerful light; HF sensor and Bluetooth interface enable the luminaire to be activated, configured and future-proof networked in no time at all.
FLAT SLIM in application
- Extensive: Pendant luminaires, ceiling and wall luminaires.
- Long service life: Mouth-blown 3-layer opal glass (Triplex glass) with satin finish.
- Sustainable: Environmentally friendly and resource-saving due to replaceable components. Not a disposable luminaire.
- Integrated: Standard Gore™ Protective Vents diaphragm valve to avoid condensation.
- Flexible: MultiLumen - 2-step adjustable luminous flux.
- Variable: MultiColour - Colour temperature individually adjustable either 3000 K or 4000 K.
- Uniform: Particularly homogeneous, soft and glare-free light thanks to the use of large size LED boards.
- Easy installation: Installation could not be easier thanks to Plug & Play.
- Straightforward: Diffuser can be assembled without the use of tools.
- Standard: Suitable for through-wiring.
- Connected: Versions with Casambi smart+free Bluetooth® control system for wireless network.
All prices are recommended retail prices and are subject to VAT. Trade sales only.
We are there for you and your project!
Do you have any questions about our products and services?