Let lumen speak for itself
Efficient, sustainable and easy to install: the PLANOX wet room luminaire hits the jackpot. With a luminous efficiency of more than 160 lumen per Watt, it is just perfect to replace conventional lighting with long-life, energy-saving LED technology.Moveable quick mounting clamps ensure flexibility and rapid installation. Two, three or lots more - thanks to standard through-wiring, more than one luminaire can be combined in a jiffy and connected easily.And the environmental icing on the cake: every component of the luminaire can be changed individually thanks to the removable and replaceable gear tray.
I can withstand quite a lot
The housing and diffuser made of impact-resistant polycarbonate make the luminaire a genuine all-rounder in tough environments. With protection class IP66 and impact resistance IK08, this version is perfectly equipped to cope with extreme conditions.
Prepared for anything
The features of the PLANOX with MultiLumen function bring adaptability and efficiency. They allow straightforward switching between two luminous flux packages, simply using a flip switch, so the luminaire can even be adapted to changes in lighting requirements after installation without much effort.
Quick and easy
The moveable quick mounting clamps and the fixture of the diffuser with the integrated gear tray using the clip system offer significantly greater convenience and speed in terms of installation and maintenance. The variable cable inlet (on the front or back) also ensures flexibility and convenience when laying the connecting cable.
The standard through-wiring allows more than one luminaire to be combined and connected quickly and easily.
Experience PLANOX in action...
PLANOX in application
- Protected: IP66 - High type of protection for tough requirements.
- Robust: IK08 - Versions with diffuser made of shockproof polycarbonate.
- Safe: Luminaire with limited surface temperature in accordance with EN 60598-2-24.
- Combinable: Also available as an emergency luminaire in accordance with EN IEC 60598-2-22.
- Sustainable: Environmentally friendly and resource-saving due to replaceable components.
- Tested: Qualified for use in the food and drink industry.
- Functional: Versions specially developed for long-term resistance to chemicals, especially ammonia.
- Powerful: High luminous flux up to 9200 lm.
- Efficient: Very good luminous efficiency of up to 164 lm/W.
- Long service life: Extended LED rated life up to 100,000 h (L80).
- MultiLumen: Two-step adjustable luminous flux without tools.
- Dynamic: Versions with motion detector.
- Reliable planning: Suitable for lighting in public car parks and public off-street parking spaces according to DIN 67528.
- Easy installation: Variable cable entry (face or rear sided).
- Straightforward: Simple, fast and flexible installation due to plug-in system.
- Standard: Through-wiring for additional luminaires.
- Versatile: Surface and pendant mounting.
- Advantageous: Ideal for modernisations thanks to the possibility of central feed.
- Flexible: Sliding mounting brackets. Ideal for luminaire replacement.
- Connected: Versions with Casambi smart+free Bluetooth® control system for wireless networking.
All prices are recommended retail prices and are subject to VAT. Trade sales only.
We are there for you and your project!
Do you have any questions about our products and services?