Yes. Different from the rest...
Even more energy efficient, even more durable and even smarter: After the latest technical relaunch, PLANOX ECO is once again justifiably being referred to as the “most innovative moisture-proof luminaire of its kind”. The best of all the clever improvements now is undoubtedly the MultiLumen function – the combination of several wattage levels in one single luminaire body: there could hardly be a more appropriate and more efficient solution.The "Farm" version of the PLANOX Eco has also been designed down to the smallest detail for installation-friendly, low-maintenance and high-performance use in harsh environments. At the same time, it is suitable as a highly economical lighting solution for production facilities with high levels of dust and ammonia – complete with German Agricultural Society (DLG) approval.
Quick and easy
Cable entry via a cable gland at both ends allows for an extremely easy handling of the luminaire, as do the sliding stainless steel brackets, which allow to again use existing drill holes. As a result, it really does not take much time at all to install these luminaires, may it be in a new build or change from “old to new”.Thanks to the standard through-wiring, several luminaires can be quickly and conveniently interconnected.
I can withstand quite a lot
Diffuser and end caps made of impact-resistant polycarbonate make the luminaire a genuine all-rounder in tough environments. Thanks to its high IP66 protection type and IK08 impact resistance, this version can withstand even the most extreme environmental conditions.
PLANOX ECO in application
- Protected: IP66 - High type of protection for tough requirements.
- Robust: IK08 - Versions with diffuser made of shockproof polycarbonate.
- Versatile: Ammonia-resistant version DLG approved.
- Tested: Qualified for use in the food and drink industry.
- Safe: Luminaire with limited surface temperature in accordance with EN 60598-2-24.
- Combinable: Also available as an emergency luminaire in accordance with EN IEC 60598-2-22.
- Powerful: High luminous flux up to 9000 lm.
- Efficient: Luminous efficacy up to 157 lm/W.
- Variable: MultiLumen - several steps adjustable luminous flux.
- Uniform: The diffuser with inner prisms guarantees homogenous light distribution.
- Dynamic: Versions with infrared movement sensor.
- Reliable planning: Suitable for lighting in public car parks and public off-street parking spaces according to DIN 67528.
- Easy installation: Tool-free opening and closing with twist lock.
- Standard: Through-wiring for additional luminaires.
- Versatile: Surface and pendant mounting.
- Flexible: Sliding mounting brackets. Ideal for luminaire replacement.
- Integrated: Cable entries at both ends.
All prices are recommended retail prices and are subject to VAT. Trade sales only.
We are there for you and your project!
Do you have any questions about our products and services?