Considering resource efficiency and versatility are now among our key objectives, the RZB INDUSTRIAL HALL downlight must surely be seen as a revolutionary. The LED hall luminaire comes at an attractive price and in a fashionable industrial design, as well as scoring points with its high IP 65 protection class, robust housing made of die-cast aluminium and single-pane toughened glass cover. Its limited surface temperature makes INDUSTRIAL HALL particularly suitable for workshops where dust or fibres can create a fire risk.
Good news for fitters - simple installation thanks to 1-point suspension and keyhole mounting makes the assembly process quicker and easier.
Airflows prevent dust deposits and ensure optimum thermomanagement.
Luminaire prepared as standard for holding mounting bracket, reflector and refractor. Fast and easy installation through keyhole mounting.
INDUSTRIAL HALL in application
- Robust: Compact and flat Highbay.
- Protected: Non-reflecting, toughened safety glass.
- Safe: Luminaire with limited surface temperature in accordance with EN 60598-2-24.
- Reliable planning: Optionally free-radiating, with aluminum reflector or with plastic refractor.
- Tested: Qualified for use in the food and drink industry.
- Versatile: High Temperature version for high ambient temperatures.
- Easy installation: Easy to install thanks to 1-point suspension.
- Variable: Surface and pendant mounting.
- Flexible: Glare limitation through accessories with reflectors (UGR ≤ 22) and refractors (UGR ≤ 19 up to 25).
All prices are recommended retail prices and are subject to VAT. Trade sales only.
We are there for you and your project!
Do you have any questions about our products and services?