TOLEDO FLAT square
No, it’s not a typo. To give the TOLEDO FLAT family the respect it deserves, we simply had to come up with some new terminology. The amazingly low recessed depth or mounting height and terrific value for money are what make the TOLEDO FLAT stand out - although not literally of course. Makes sense, doesn’t it?
A strikingly flat design and an extremely low price aren’t all that the TOLEDO FLAT has to offer. The LED downlight is available in a flush mounted, surface mounted, pendant and recessed version and with its choice of two designs - round and square - allows for a remarkable number of applications in a total of five sizes.
The overall combination of advanced technical features, a wide choice of versions and, not least, its pleasing and versatile simplicity is what makes the TOLEDO FLAT a real favourite in the downlight sector. This is a genuine all-rounder for the commercial and private sector and remains unparalleled in terms of cost efficiency and application.
TOLEDO FLAT in application
- Design-oriented: Minimalist design. Shallow recessed depth.
- Protected: High protection type IP 54 on the room side.
- Advantageous: Tunable White versions are predestined for use in the context of Human Centric Lighting (HCL) in combination with RZB light management systems.
- Safe: Also available as an emergency luminaire in accordance with EN IEC 60598-2-22.
- Applicable: Corridors, side rooms, hotels, restaurants, conference rooms, private rooms.
- Homogenous: Diffuser made of non-yellowing plastic (PMMA) opal or microprismatic.
- Variable: Tunable white dynamically adjustable from 2700 K to 6500 K.
- Optimum: LED rated life 50,000 h (L80/B50).
- Dynamic: Versions with connected HF motion detector can be configured through app via Bluetooth® or buttons.
- Combinable: Retrofittable decorative chintz lampshades as accessory.
- Easy installation: Simple mounting spring system for installation without tools.
- Straightforward: Easy installation with Plug & Play plug connection.
- Expandable: Suitable for through-wiring with separately available accessories.
- Connected: Versions with Casambi smart+free Bluetooth® control system for wireless network.
- Smart Lighting: HF motion detector with DALI and Bluetooth® interfaces for switching, dimming and networking from individual luminaires up to complex light installations.
All prices are recommended retail prices and are subject to VAT. Trade sales only.
We are there for you and your project!
Do you have any questions about our products and services?