TOLEDO FLAT+ square
Variety meets multifunctions
TOLEDO FLAT+ is a real all-rounder - not only figuratively but literally: the versatile downlight scores with its flexible MultiColour and 4-steps adjustable MultiLumen function. Available in recessed and surface-mounted versions, the luminaire opens up a remarkable number of application areas with its seven sizes in round and square design, two diffusers and two housing colours.
The entirety of the technical refinements, the outstanding efficiency, the wealth of variants and, last but not least, the minimalist design make TOLEDO FLAT+ a favourite in the downlight segment - and thus a true all-rounder for the commercial and private sectors that is unparalleled in terms of ease of use and economy.
Warm white or cold white light
With the MultiColour function, a switching element can be used to select between two light colours. If requirements change, the light can be adjusted quickly and easily.
The MultiLumen function also stands for adaptability and economy. It enables simple switching between four luminous flux packages via DIP switch. In this way, the luminaire can be adjusted for changing lighting requirements without much effort.
Too much glare? Not with me
The common use of smartphones, tablets or laptops requires glare-free light, not only in the office. A pleasant lighting atmosphere with reduced direct glare is therefore desirable in every environment in the future. The microprismatic diffuser ensures glare-free light distribution in the room and is therefore ideal for a wide range of screen-based work.
Experience TOLEDO FLAT+ in action...
TOLEDO FLAT+ in application
- Versatile: Flexible recessed multifunction downlights, round and square versions.
- Design-oriented: Minimalist design. Shallow recessed depth.
- Protected: High protection type IP 54 on the room side.
- Individual: Tunable White versions are predestined for use in the context of Human Centric Lighting (HCL) in combination with RZB light management systems.
- Applicable: Corridors, side rooms, hotels, restaurants, conference rooms, private rooms.
- Anti-glare: Versions suitable for office areas and computer workstations.
- Homogenous: Diffuser made of non-yellowing plastic (PMMA) opal or microprismatic.
- MultiLumen: 4-step adjustable luminous flux.
- MultiColour: Colour temperature individually adjustable either 3000 K or 4000 K.
- Tunable White: Dynamically adjustable from 2700 K to 6500 K.
- Efficient: Versions with motion detector.
- Easy installation: Simple mounting spring system for installation without tools.
- Straightforward: Easy installation with Plug & Play plug connection.
- Advantageous: DALI versions suitable for through wiring as standard.
- Connected: Versions with Casambi smart+free Bluetooth® control system for wireless networking.
- Combinable: Surface mounted housing as accessory for all sizes.