As one of the most advanced recessed LED downlights available on the market, our Ledona luminaires provide measurable benefits in terms of efficiency and light quality – not to mention their sleek modern look.
LEDONA in application
- Recessed LED downlight featuring advanced technology and sophisticated design.
- IP 65 version also keeps the protection for the intermediate ceiling; this in turn means optimum protection against dust or moisture (does not apply to converter, IP 20).
- IP 65 versions with ball impact protection in accordance with DIN 18032-03.
- IP 65 versions with Gore™ Protective Vents diaphragm valve to avoid condensation.
- IP 65 versions suitable for use in the food and drink industry.
- Environmentally friendly and resource-saving due to replaceable components.
- MultiLumen: up to 16 different luminous fluxes can be set on site in approx. 200 lm steps using DIP switches on the separate converter.
- Tunable white versions, dynamically adjustable from 2700 K to 6500 K.
- Versions with Casambi smart+free Bluetooth® control for wireless network and operation using Android / iOS devices, free app available for download.
- LED rated life 50000 h (L80/B10).
- Colour tolerance within 2 MacAdam ellipses (2 SDCM) with standard monochrome LED; 4 MacAdam ellipses (4 SDCM) with tunable white LED.
- DALI converter is compatible with DC.
- DALI versions suitable for through wiring as standard.
- With on/off suitable for through-wiring with separately available accessories.
- Round ceiling cut-out also with square types.
- Easy to install thanks to tool-free spring fastening system.