Cost efficient light
Round or square, in the ceiling grid or suspended: with a design and function offering such a wide range of applications, as well as energy savings of up to 90 percent, this kind of performance deserves a brand new name: from "light" to "cost efficient light".The SIDELITE ECO range makes it possible to create a world of light - primarily but certainly not exclusively in offices and conference rooms - that is unrivalled in terms of cost efficiency, advanced technology and user-friendliness. The "cost efficient light" owes its extraordinarily powerful and homogenous light to RZB SIDELITE®technology, which supplies the luminaire body by lateral light inection, generating high-quality light with up to 130 lumens per watt. Compared to conventional fittings, energy savings of up to 60 percent are possible with the models in this range; even up to 90 percent when used as part of the RZB light control +3 light management system. The round and transparent, round models of the SIDELITE ECO are available as ceiling surface-mounted or pendant luminaires with an impressive diameter of 580 millimetres. The square design is suitable for installation in sawn ceiling openings or as a highly efficient alternative to replace conventional recessed luminaire fittings in the ceiling grid of classic modular ceilings. The various different models make it easy to select the right luminaire for a specific building or application, providing plenty of planning and budget security.
SIDELITE ECO in application
- Extensive: Extremely cost efficient luminaires with advanced LED technology, available as recessed, ceiling, wall, pendant and free-standing luminaires.
- Long service life: Lightguide and diffuser made of non-yellowing plastic (PMMA).
- Tested: Qualified for use in the food and drink industry.
- Anti-glare: Versions suitable for office areas and computer workstations.
- Uniform: RZB SIDELITE® technology: Lateral light injection for extremely homogeneous light distribution.
- Optimum: Colour tolerance within 3-steps MacAdam (3 SDCM).
- Advantageous: LED rated life 50,000 h (L80/B50).
- Easy installation: External driver with simple plug-in locking system and extended converter connecting cable to luminaire (1.90 m).
- Efficient: Wide luminaire spacing for escape route illumination.
- Versatile: Luminaire can be used with accessories (to be ordered separately) for recessed, surface mounting or as pendant luminaire.