Monitoring system for up to 7875 self-contained luminaires
With the MULTIDIGIT plus system, it is possible to constantly monitor self-contained emergency luminaires from a central location. The emergency luminaires report their current status via LAN network to a PC with a web browser, which takes over the evaluation and control of the entire system. An immediate and clear overview of the entire system can thus be provided and used for determining the operational readiness of the emergency lighting system. No special software is required. 125 self-contained emergency luminaires can be installed according to the circuit diagram. When used in conjunction with signal amplifiers, the MULTIDIGIT plus system can monitor up to 15,625 luminaires. Up to 125 signal amplifiers can be used. The bus line does not need to comply with any particular requirements; its structure can be T-shaped, star-shaped, linear or even mixed. 2-wire bus line polarity needs not to be considered.Monitoring system for RZB self-contained luminaires with .04 coding
- Visualization via Ethernet interface with integrated web server.
- Status query via PC with web browser.
- Commissioning via PC with web browser.
- Automatic luminaire search for the commissioning.
- Password protection.
- Formation of groups.
- Planning of test times.
- Integration of building plans.
- Display of the luminaire location in plain text.
- Evacuation mode via external switching contact switchable.
- Automatic generation of detailed test record.
- Additional alarm contact for forwarding of faults.
All prices are recommended retail prices and are subject to VAT. Trade sales only.
We are there for you and your project!
Do you have any questions about our products and services?