The Dupont brasserie plays a part in the history of Belgian beer. Situated in the small town of Tourpes, its buildings date back to the year 1759. Beer has been brewed on the site continuously since 1844. The brasserie specialises in top-fermented beers, which undergo secondary fermentation in the bottle. It also makes its own cheeses to go with the beer. Pura projectors provide attractive lighting for the modern sales area in the traditional brick building. Ring of Fire luminaires above the display cases produce an elegant effect. Tradition and quality - these two words reflect the philosophy of the Dupont brasserie and both are represented in the little shop.