The Rieck-Haus open air museum brings more than 500 years of farming history to life. The main building dating back to 1533 is one of the oldest surviving traditional farmhouses in northern Germany. Machinery and furnishings from over the centuries are witness how was the life for a traditional farming family. There was no electric light nearly 500 years ago of course. The Pura S track spotlights have therefore been kept in black and discreetly installed. The perfect lighting takes the visitor straight back to long forgotten times.